For more than 60 years, homeowners and builders from throughout the South have relied on Bolen-Brunson-Bell Lumber Co. for their specialty lumber supply in Tennessee for one reason above all others: we’re the best place to buy real cedar. If you haven’t had any experience with real cedar, you may not understand what the fuss is all about, but we believe that once you’ve experienced the natural beauty, versatility and durability of real cedar, you’ll be more likely to choose it for your building projects.
Real cedar is, simply put, among the finest building materials out there. It’s perfect for both indoor and outdoor construction projects and holds up well under a variety of conditions. In addition, it’s naturally resistant to many of the things most likely to damage other types of wood, including insects, mold and decay. This means real cedar requires less maintenance and will last longer than many other natural building materials. But best of all, real cedar is truly stunning to behold as part of a finished project. The look of real cedar is unmistakable, and completely unachievable from synthetic products.
If you’re thinking of visiting a specialty lumber supplier in Tennessee, we hope you’ll make Bolen-Brunson-Bell Lumber Co. your first choice. Here are just a few of the many reasons why we—and our customers—choose real cedar:
- Real cedar offers natural protection against rot, decay and pests.
- Real cedar is a great choice for both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Real cedar holds up to a variety of finishes and stains.
- As a natural product, real cedar is sustainable, renewable and biodegradable, making it a better choice for the environment.
- Real cedar is simply beautiful and will provide aesthetic enhancement to your home.